Brain Tumor Network’s pediatric navigation services are dedicated to meeting you and your child’s needs wherever you are in your treatment journey. Our pediatric neuro-oncology navigators educate, support, and empower you to participate in shared decision-making with your child’s care team.
Our pediatric navigation services include:
- Answers to diagnosis questions and treatment options information
- Treatment center identification
- Second opinion facilitation with a brain tumor specialist
- Personalized clinical trial search and enrollment assistance
- Resources for family support
- Medical records management
We provide guidance to patients, their caregivers, and their families in their most critical moment of need. Your support can help us close the gap between the number of patients diagnosed and the number of patients who receive our free, personalized brain tumor patient navigation services and support.