Making decisions about your treatment and care without guidance is overwhelming. Complete the form below to experience unbiased, compassionate, and personalized navigation support.
Speak with a Navigator Today
Connect with your navigator today to receive free personalized, one-on-one support for your primary brain tumor.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Brain Tumor Network is your source for reliable information and guidance as you face the changes and challenges that come with a brain tumor diagnosis. Learn more about our free services and how we can support you along your treatment journey.
The Brain Tumor Network is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping primary brain tumor patients and their caregivers by offering unbiased information as well as personalized navigation services, guidance, and support.
The Brain Tumor Network:
- Explores treatment options available to an individual patient in the United States
- Provides education and psychosocial support
- Helps overcome insurance obstacles
- Coordinates second opinion consultations
- Performs personalized clinical trial searches
- Facilitates the transfer of medical records
Yes. All services are free and are available to patients 18 years of age or older who have been diagnosed with a primary brain tumor within the United States.
We use your medical records to:
- Assist with transferring your medical records to members of your treatment team
- Review your medical history for a personalized clinical trial search
- Explore treatments that may be available specifically to you
No. We maintain patient privacy and do not sell patient-identifying health information to any third parties for any reason.
All patient-identifying health information is stored in a HIPPA-compliant database that is secure.