Making decisions about your treatment and care without guidance is overwhelming. Complete the form below to access unbiased, compassionate, and personalized navigation support for your primary brain tumor.
Connect with a Navigator Today
Get Started Now
Fill out the form below to receive free, personalized support and connect with a navigator within 24 hours. Have questions? Call us directly 844-286-6110.
Frequently Asked Questions
Brain Tumor Network is your source for reliable information and guidance as you face the changes and challenges that come with a brain tumor diagnosis. Learn more about our free services and how we can support you along your treatment journey.
Brain Tumor Network is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping primary brain tumor patients and their caregivers by offering unbiased information as well as personalized navigation services, guidance, and support.
Brain Tumor Network:
- Explores treatment options available to patients in the United States
- Provides education and psychosocial support
- Helps overcome insurance obstacles
- Coordinates second opinion consultations
- Performs personalized clinical trial searches
- Facilitates the transfer of medical records
Yes. All services are free and are available to patients who have been diagnosed with a primary brain tumor within the United States.
We use your medical records to:
- Assist with transferring your medical records to members of your treatment team
- Review your medical history for a personalized clinical trial search
- Explore treatments that may be available specifically to you
No. We maintain patient privacy and do not sell patient-identifying health information to any third parties for any reason.
All patient-identifying health information is stored in a HIPPA-compliant database that is secure.
View our consent forms online: